Sunday, March 2, 2014

Brotherly Love

Just a quickie post on what I caught this weekend.  Tristan and Blake spending time with each other.  It's rare.  Tristan is 8 and I think Blake scares him, or the thought of hurting Blake scares him.  Blakes a lot smaller than he is and as an 8 year old he doesn't always understand why Blake cries or fusses.  Tristan plays with Legos a lot so he never wants Blake around him when he does that (nor do we for fear of choking or small parts funneling through Blake's tiny body to a diaper change).   Sometimes Tristan just wants to spend time with him though and it's so sweet when he does.  I've tried to boast or praise him on how well he's doing with Blake in hopes that he'll want to play with him a little more but I've yet to see that happen.  I'm pretty sure as Tristan get's older he'll feel as comfortable as Kayla is with Blake. 







I just love these two together and Blake looks so content playing with his big brother.



No comments:

Post a Comment