Sunday, March 2, 2014

Happy 33rd BIrthday!

Sister Houtz

Kayla and Tristan LOVING on some lobsters!

Stopping for a photo-op to let me get a picture of them

Photo credit: Kayla

Blake didn't want to be left out of pictures.

Sister Williams

Tristans CHEESY smile :)

Between Princess hats and Lobster bibs we were...ADORABLE! (hahahahahaha)


(Another post for the night = mini catch up time!)

My 33rd birthday was this past Thursday and it was great.  I'm not a partier (anymore) so I decided to make it very chill... best word I could describe it as!

I went to work and when coming in from my first break my coworkers surprised me with this:
It took FOREVER to remove all of those post-its

I cried when I saw it. I'm normally the one to do this for other people on their birthdays (I'm kind of a "birthday decorator) and I didn't expect it AT ALL for them to do it for me.  It was SO awesome.

 On top of bombing my desk for my birthday, when I came in from an afternoon break there was a delicious chocolate cake sitting on my desk and an impromptu birthday party started and lasted for 10-15 minutes.  It was great :)

After work Maurice, the kids and I went to look at a house we were potentially going to buy (another post!) then dropped his car off and took mine to meet our missionairies, Sister Houtz and Sister Williams at Red Lobster for my birthday dinner.

Dinner was delicious, our waiter, Julio said that he was once a missioary which made our missionaries VERY happy (Really it seemed divine!).  We enjoyed appetizers, salad, dinner, a lesson, talking, singing Happy Birthday to me and just spending time with the 2 women in our life who are helping us transition into the Mormon church.  It was perfect.


Sister Houtz and Tristan playing tic-tac-toe in Tristans bible-based game book.


Kayla and Sister Williams enjoying Sister Williams VERY cool light pen.



No comments:

Post a Comment