Sunday, November 30, 2014

Blake Update - November 2014

There's an age with babies/toddlers (around 18 months or so) where they discover their surroundings more and begin to really put 2 things together.  For Blake, this is cars and any drivable space he can find.  If there's a surface, he will use it to drive his cars over.  My arm, my legs, the floor, TV, tabletops, couch, walls, behind bookcases, my hair (though the wheels can get tangled).  I love this age... I think it's my favorite for this reason alone.  


I've also allowed him to be a little more free to roam and discover.  I've recently allowed dry erase marker drawings on the side of my fridge (which may be later asking for him to draw with Crayon on the walls) - but for now it's good.  He won't really sit down with paper and crayons because he gets frustrated with the small space in which he has to work with.

In addition, he's all about helping me clean.  I mopped floors last week and he was ready to help.


I'm excited to see what he'll surprise me with next month!


No comments:

Post a Comment