Monday, March 16, 2015

Tristan vs Fanatics

I had to work on a weekend a couple of weeks ago and asked my 9 year old if he wanted to come with me.  Without hesitation, he of course said yes.  He has been there before but this one seemed a little more special.

Back Story:  I am a Senior Quality Control Coordinator for Fanatics Apparel - which is Fanatics branded apparel/Box Seat Clothing Company.  Fanatics.com ... blah blah blah :) I work in the Production Art department mainly which means almost everyone I work with directly has been to an art school of some type and are graphic designers and ridiculously awesome artists. I encourage Tristan hanging out with them because he also loves to draw and deal with design - my job is cool.

I snapped a few pictures of him...

Showing me his masterpiece - above the family are balloons. 

Our turtles at the time

Our family

Can't forget our furry family

Meet Jake - one of the most creative people I've ever met.  He drew Lego Batman for Tristan who was VERY surprised

One happy kid

In the zone

Emmett

Practicing away

I loved this opportunity he had and I hope there are more in the future. 

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment